Xbox 360 Ad

Paradox said:
Wait a minute.. You know it owns from experience? It's out where you are? it comes out 6 days before my birthday here

Playable demos. . .nuff said

Check game stores. Target has one around here.

The guy that works for the store that has it here (I know him) said its not even really an xbox 360, just an engine that plays a demo over and over lol, He said he's picked it up and its an empty box

I've seen that commercial. It is neat to see how random people can do trick jumps. I thought it was also the most dumbest commercial ever made to advertise an XBox 360. Come on, marketing dept. of Microsoft. Don't you have anything better than that?

You can go to Xbox.com and view some of the TV Spots.

They're not that lame. You should wait until Sony and Nintendo come out with TV Spots before you start judging...you never know, Sony might have some lamo one thats even worse.

The graphics dident look to good on call of duty with the xbox 360. It looks like it has negitive 4x AA.

I've seen some videos from IGN and they're pretty nice. I'm more excited about Half-Life 2 for the Xbox. It's pretty nice and it's gotten really good reviews.

there is a web forum site in which you can win an xbox 360 for refering the most people or have the most(non spam) posts.

Back
Top Bottom