Xbox 360 Ad

-Paul-

Fully Optimized
ok let me just say the xbox 360 owns... and i firmly love it... but the ad with the jump rope sucks.... WTF!!!...Jumping ropes.... what do you guys thinks?

Yeah, some of them are kinda weird, but at least Microsoft knows how to publicize their products well.

See, that's the point. They do odd ads, which makes us post about it here in forums, which then reaches more people, which then reaches schools, and by the time, everyone knows about the 360 thanks to the ads.

See

Odd AD---->Forums, and Sites------>Kids and Teens, and Adults-----School Work etc.....---Parents, Family members-----etc

I know, I am drunk :D

Actually, that jump rope was kind of intresting. Unless it was trick photography than, Holy crap are they talented.

It was cool but I didnt get what that had to do with an Xbox 360.

A lot of them have to do with Xbox Live and it's interconnectivity with the community. Stuff like that...:p

Wait a minute.. You know it owns from experience? It's out where you are? it comes out 6 days before my birthday here

Marketing does not end at the TV screen. We stuided this in business class. A good marketing plan that makes poeple talk bout it is better then making poeple buy it cause you hit a bigger audiecne. Unless the reviews are majorly bad. But somtimes even bad press is good press. When eminem had all that controversy going around his record sells jumped 20% from free air time. Micheal Jackson had a slight increase by 10%.

Back
Top Bottom