XBox 360

What would the 360 look like on a regular non High Definition TV? I want to buy a 360 but I don't want t freaking have to get a HD TV

Well, if you don't have an HD TV, then it's going to diplay the standard way. It will work normally. HD TVs and all that are a joke. I can't even see the dam difference!

I wish some one here with a 360 would put it on a regular TV then take a picture of it lol
Thanks lhuser

Np man. Actually, as long as you don't play on a 13", you're good. 13 inches TV are just too small for today's play. I get frustrated whatching TV on such small screen :p

Depends on the game. Some game engines look great on both SD and HD sets. For example, Gears of War looks stunning on both a SDTV and HDTV while some games like Rainbow Six: Vegas look great on HDTVs, but look like utter shit on SDTVs.

when i was at my friends house, we put his xbox 360 to 480i, and it was horrible on his HDTV. then we put it up to 1080i, it looked beautiful :) woot for test drive unlimited

I wish I had an HDTV. The 360 looks good on SDTV but the text can be unreadably small in games (on the Dashboard it's fine though), and some stuff is just too small i.e. you struggle to see the enemies on Rainbow Six.

My SDTV is 21" and 10 years old now. It doesn't fully support 60Hz even though the manual says it does, so there's flickering in the top left.

HDTVs aren't really that expensive either. Hmm..... :D

lhuser said:
Well, if you don't have an HD TV, then it's going to diplay the standard way. It will work normally. HD TVs and all that are a joke. I can't even see the dam difference!

WHAT???!!!!! ummm ya, its a major difference, 360's still look awesome on a 20" SDTV, hell they look good on any tv for that matter, but regular tv compared to HDTV there is no possible way i can explain it. here's an example... if your watching an NFL game on SDTV, you get that feeling your watching tv (lol obviously) but when you watch it on HDTV, you see the freakin grass, every little piece of grass, mud, its a completely new experience, if you can eventually get an HDTV get one, i have a 57" i got for 700 bucks, its not LCD or PLASMA, its a rear projection which they still say has the best picture they are just bigger, but i also have an HDTV DLP projector, the picture on that is AMAZING, im not sure how somebody can say you dont see a difference, the resolution goes from 640x480 to 1920x1080, if you say thats not a difference, theres something wrong....

Back
Top Bottom