Go Back   Computer Forums > Welcome To Computer Forums .org > Social Lounge | Off Topic
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today

Old 04-11-2006, 01:11 AM   #21
Fully Optimized

Default Re: Xbox 360!!!

LMAO.. Good point. :-p

Oh well.. I'm sure the price will drop down eventually and when Playstation 17 is out, I'll get PS3.

Bahawolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2006, 01:22 PM   #22
In Runtime

Oblivion Is awsome!! far from bug free, but awsome, i mean, what can you expect, the games widespread world environment is huge, and full of interactive objects. BF2 modern is a horrible game, boxy, unrealistic, i hated the demo, and usually the demo is the best part of the game, like with King Kong for 360, the trex battle was the single greatest part of that game, one and only greatest part of the game. :/ Im no fanboy, the only thing im a fanboy to is Gaming in general, which in no way is attaching myself to a certain system.

Old 04-11-2006, 06:10 PM   #23
Golden Master

Send a message via AIM to MikeReiner Send a message via MSN to MikeReiner Send a message via Yahoo to MikeReiner

I never get the systems when they are new.

They start out being buggy or having some sort of problem.. I always wait until I can get them for $150 or so...

The 360, make no mistake, is the god of amazing graphics, is still a piece of crap.

The 360 could work for me in one way:
Nearly every xbox360 i've used has over heated and died within half an hour of use.
I have an old tv that shuts off after half an hour of use.

They match, perfectly.

I'd rather build my own pc, and set it up the way I want to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paradox
months? how bout no? It took the ps2 a year to drop down by 100, games stayed the same price all 5 years.

I'm getting both though, I dont favor one over the other. The whole fanboy thing makes me sick. Why can't people just enjoy the systems like they were meant to be enjoyed?

I mean come on, people that have ps2s say xbox's suck, people that have xbox's say ps2s suck, its stupid. I enjoy them both.
Totally agree, fanboys are annoying.

I have a ps2, xbox, and a gamecube. I think they are all good.

Xbox has it's first person shooters, ps2 has it's role playing games, and gamecube has it's 1st party games. I'm satisfied with all three of the consoles.
MikeReiner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2006, 09:45 PM   #24
Golden Master

Send a message via AIM to alvino

Quote:
Originally Posted by xguynameddavex
Oblivion Is awsome!! far from bug free, but awsome, i mean, what can you expect, the games widespread world environment is huge, and full of interactive objects. BF2 modern is a horrible game, boxy, unrealistic, i hated the demo, and usually the demo is the best part of the game, like with King Kong for 360, the trex battle was the single greatest part of that game, one and only greatest part of the game. :/ Im no fanboy, the only thing im a fanboy to is Gaming in general, which in no way is attaching myself to a certain system.
Yes, Oblivion is awesome. I played it on my friend's computer yesterday, and it's awesome. I love it. Heheh, thanks to my connections I can now save $50 and get it.

Was Battlefield 2: Modern Combat that bad? Eh, the PC version is better anyways, thanks to all those expansions planned for it (Special Forces, Euro Force and Armored Fury).

King Kong was okay for me. Maybe that's because I only played the demo, but I heard really good reviews for it. Supposed to be one of the best games based off of a movie ever.
alvino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2006, 09:56 PM   #25
Solid State Member

yeah... 360 looks awesome... revolution looks promising... ps3, though... one thing would make me buy that system over the other two: a remake of final fantasy vii... heard the rumors, hope they're true (in fact, i heard that they were). but come on, really... phillips cdi owns all of those systems, right?
reggietheporpoi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2006, 10:07 PM   #26
Fully Optimized

Send a message via ICQ to ^Mike^ Send a message via AIM to ^Mike^ Send a message via MSN to ^Mike^ Send a message via Yahoo to ^Mike^

I'd like to get a PS3 Xbox's are cool though
^Mike^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2006, 01:26 AM   #27
Golden Master

Send a message via AIM to MikeReiner Send a message via MSN to MikeReiner Send a message via Yahoo to MikeReiner

A remake of FFVII would be pretty cool I guess... but it would not win me over. I played it through on the playstation a few years ago.. it was good.. but extremely overrated. FFVIII was better IMO.
MikeReiner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2006, 08:48 AM   #28
BSOD

Send a message via AIM to Voodoo Child Send a message via MSN to Voodoo Child Send a message via Yahoo to Voodoo Child

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterOC
Revolution shall own all .
ha computergen got banned a second time.

and idc.

the ps3 and xbox 360 are nice

but like 400 dollars or some other ungoddly ammount of money for em.
Voodoo Child is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2006, 05:49 PM   #29
In Runtime

The farthest final fantasy 7 is going to go is a remake, with enhanced movies, but original gameplay :-/ i know im just as saddened 36 hours invested on the first game at the wee age of 13, lots of doritos, and gallons of caprison!! geese i loved that game! and if they did make a complete remake, it would be the only game i would ever preorder. I hate thinking about it, cause now when i go home im gonna be up till 3 replaying it... Again.
Old 04-13-2006, 04:10 AM   #30
Daemon Poster

Send a message via MSN to GlasseyeUK

I like my Xbox, I have owned a Playstation 2 but preferred the chipping potential of the Xbox, so it now acts a media centre for my tv, connected to my pc it streams all my music, recorded tv etc.

That would probably be the only reason I would buy the 360 as those features are more intergrated. I am not a great game player, so for me I am content with the Xbox and PC setup.

Time tells all, but if the moment in time passes and you miss it, then you will remember it for ever!!
GlasseyeUK is offline   Reply With Quote