Xbox 360!!!

xguynameddavex

In Runtime
Alright I just got xbox 360 about a week ago and i am super stoked about, graphics are pheNominal on the new oblivion game and i am hooked on it every night after work! :p

Anyone have any news on some cool features on xbox?

Questions, Comments on XBOX?

Its just been a while since there has been an xbox 360 thread so i figure i might want to keep everyone updated on its progress.

haha, i think theyre all gonna own, and i think im gonna do something stupid and buy all of them, and have a lack of money.

xguynameddavex said:
Alright I just got xbox 360 about a week ago and i am super stoked about, graphics are pheNominal on the new oblivion game and i am hooked on it every night after work! :p

Anyone have any news on some cool features on xbox?

Questions, Comments on XBOX?

Its just been a while since there has been an xbox 360 thread so i figure i might want to keep everyone updated on its progress.
do you have xbox live? if so we will have to play together

I played 360, and not being an xbox fan at all, i'll have to admit, it's pretty good. I'm not planning on getting a next gen console for a while, mainly because I'm saving for a new PC. who needs a console when you have an awesome PC??
However, If I were to get a next gen console, it would be the Revolution. I love Nintendo.

xbox 360, i hate to say it, but it definitly owns in graphics, think about it, bill gates designates whether people can offer their games with the windows logo on it, of course he wouldnt want pc out doing his system!! pc games are holding back.

Random Fact: did you know that Microsoft lost close to 300 dollars on every system sold?

The Catch: Think about how much the make off the games!

XBConnect is what i use recon 16, i wouldnt pay for xbox live if they made me, i mean, it is nice being able to DL all those demos, but still XB connect is free and its fine with me! im a poet and i dont know it. or show it, alright im done. :confused: i think.

Back
Top Bottom