X-Men 4

TRDCorolla1

Golden Master
Well, not really but it's called "XMen Origins: Wolverine" and it's scheduled for a May 9th 2009 release. It is already in pre-production now so it's exciting news. Hugh Jackman's in it as Wolverine of course. I can't think of any other guy that can play the part but him. Perfect fit.

The movie will explore Wolverine's violent and romantic past, and his complex relationship with Victor Creed (aka Sabretooth) and the ominous Weapon X program, as well as his encounters with other mutants. The official reports state that it "is expected to feature many other mutants - some new to the film franchise and some from one or more of the three X-Men films." As to who exactly, that hasn't yet been revealed. However, Gambit is one of those rumored to appear as is the non-mutant character William Stryker, who is rumored to be played by Liev Schreiber. X-Men Origins: Wolverine is shot in various locations including Australia, New Zealand, and New Orleans.

The only other X-Men spin-off also announced is Magneto. It's interesting to see the title of X-Men Origins, because now it seems like they'll be making a number of X-Men spin-offs, as was the original thought. I'm sure that we'll see plenty more on top of both Wolverine and Magneto and numerous sequels for each of those.

This is even more evidence that shows that comic book movies continue to dominate the movie industry. 2008 has Iron Man opening on the precious first-week-of-May release date. Now 2009 already has this comic book movie set for that same first-week-of-May release date.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Speaking of movies, you guys seen the trailer for the new Speed Racer movie? What a dorky looking film. Looks half cartoonish and half real life. The Wachowski brothers (remember the Matrix series?) did this film so it has to be somewhat interesting to say the least.

Harold and Kumar 2 looks to be really funny, again. Can't wait to watch that. Can you believe there's a "Sex and the City: the movie" film coming out next May? Sheesh, I'll bet women are screaming over it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dare I mention this movie? Aliens vs Predator: Requiem is a sequel to that wretched movie from 2003, Alien vs Predator. The peculiar part though, is that this very first trailer is an R-rated red band trailer, meaning we've already got an excess of gorey R-rated footage. Part of what made the first one so bad was the PG-13 rating it got slapped with and the skimpy violence. And you know what, HOT DAMN this doesn't look half bad! The violence even in this trailer is just enough to get me excited, what about you?

Be warned - the trailer is VERY gruesome! I've got to say, that violence/killing montage of scenes at the end got me jumping in my chair!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I Am Legend" movie script here. SPOILER:

http://www.horrorlair.com/scripts/legend.txt

I read most of it and I still want to see it. Good reading.....

Back
Top Bottom