The X-Games

Does any one watch the X-Games? I love them what they are is a contest of all of the professional skateboarders,aggressve inline skaters,bmx bikers,wakeboaridng surfing,motocross and more i love to watch em

So many names

Dave Mirra
briend diegan
travis pastrana
nate adams
bob burnquist
bucky lasek
tony hawk
matt hofman
FABIOLA DA SILVA i love her <3 lol

Many more great names
my fav events are the skateboard,inline aggressive skate and hte bmx

www.expn.com

WAKEBOARDING
AND
SURFING
i cannot wait to watch them, i went surfing today, and hopefully goin wakeboardin tmrw!!!
the x games are awesome

I was just watching it yesterday. Too bad, Dave Mirra can't play cuz of his injury during practice. He's one of the best!

i olike watching it and everything, but it is kinda dumb in my opinion because skateboarding, biking, ect. arent like other sports where you compete, which is why i skateboard. you do it for yourself, and not for some trophy, but the xgames turns ectreme sports into just that. its still entertaining to watch though.

Yeah talk about weird, rally racing, never thought I would see that in x-gams..But man the huge air thing is preety cool, but I like the bmx streett the best.

im know this was on like 2 days ago. but for moto x, who saw travis pastrana? OMFG DOUBLE BACKFLIP!!! and he landed it perfectly! i almost crapped my pants when i saw that.

Back
Top Bottom