X-box Mods

i would not mod...

i had a problem a few months back with my xbox. It wouldnt load games (it would give the dirty or damaged error). I called up Xbox and within 5 minutes of talking with the great xbox techs, they notified me that my xbox was under warranty still. I wondered how this could be the case, considering i had bought my xbox the day it was released in canada and the standard warranty period is 90 days. They said that they would repair it for free so long as i would pay for shipping ($8 cad), so i agreed. 3 days later my xbox was returned and had got the hard drive and cd/dvd-rom replaced.

Had I of modded my xbox i would not have got this great warranty.

I was very pleased with Microsoft (to say the least) and because of this great service, I know which console i am going to purchase next...Xbox 360!

Will said:
i would not mod...

i had a problem a few months back with my xbox. It wouldnt load games (it would give the dirty or damaged error). I called up Xbox and within 5 minutes of talking with the great xbox techs, they notified me that my xbox was under warranty still. I wondered how this could be the case, considering i had bought my xbox the day it was released in canada and the standard warranty period is 90 days. They said that they would repair it for free so long as i would pay for shipping ($8 cad), so i agreed. 3 days later my xbox was returned and had got the hard drive and cd/dvd-rom replaced.

Had I of modded my xbox i would not have got this great warranty.

I was very pleased with Microsoft (to say the least) and because of this great service, I know which console i am going to purchase next...Xbox 360!

Well, telling him not to mod is not really good advice in this case. Finding out how long the warranty lasts and if his is still covered would be a little more realistic. But yes, you void the warranty by modding.

oh yeah i know all the bad things that come along with moding but im willing to take them, in my mind moding is defently worth it if the x-box 360 wasent coming out next month i would probably be waiting but ill be getting one around the same the time that i decide to mod.

Back
Top Bottom