WTF is wrong with CF?

Ð88

Fully Optimized
Since when is it such a crime to argue a bit? As far as I'm concerned arguing is healthy and should be somewhat encouraged. Who honestly wants to sit back like a bunch of pussies and agree with every person's opinion? I'm getting tired of the moderators on this forum instantly closing threads when a little disagreement arises. Are we in preschool or something? Show us all some respect and allow us to express our views. When it turns into flat out name calling then yeah I can agree that closing the thread might be necessary but to completely deny our right to back ourselves up and defend our positions is just BS. All I'm saying is if you want the people on this forum to be treated like children then that's what you are going to get. The older people like myself (which i might add isn't really that old at all) deserve a little more dignity. If you would just let some of the arguments continue you will see that they will burn themselves out. Give us some leeway FFS!

We are fine with arguments on this forum. The reason so many threads are being closed is not fully because of the arguing. It is more based on people (well... maybe person) ruining good threads. The closure of them is just to show this person that bringing up pointless arguments is... well... not constructive at all. I am totally cool with arguments, just not threads where some people take advantage of their power.

Well my input on that would be most of the time CF members go way to far and either start cussing or flaming and what not. Trivium Nate is a good example on the Crysis thread, and that was without much agrument.

Exactly that as well. T Nate was banned for six days for disruptive behavior.

I like CF, but this is the strictest forum I have ever been on.

Edit: Not really the strictest, but more than I would like.

IMO, most of what members [& a mod] are right, I've said this once, & I say it again, I don't take joy in closing threads, regardless of what some of you seem to think, I enjoy good lively discussions, but sadly they all too frequently devolve into furious arguments.
Those of you who have been members say, for longer than a year, think back please, we never had the level of dsrupted threads as we are experiencing nowadays, did we?

Back
Top Bottom