wtf is with these cops?

superman22x

Golden Master
Two of my friends were pulled over. And you are probably thinking, well, they were probably speeding or something. Well, they weren't, they were pulled over for having no seatbelts on. Around the same day too, 2 different people and 2 different cars. Now you are probably thinking, well, thats even worse than speeding, dumbasses... Well here is the main part, both of them had their seatbelts on when they were pulled over... The first one, peter, told me the whole story, he drove past the cop, and the cop all of a sudden pulled a U-e and turned his syrens on, and Peter pulled over. The cop came to the window and says, "Do you know why I'm pulling you over?" And Peter says, "No...?" Cop, "You are not wearing a seat belt." Peter, "Umm..." and he lifts the belt going accross his cheast up, with a look on his face like, "right here buddy" And the cop says, "You put it on when I did the U-turn" And gave him a $55 ticket. I dont know how the guy woul have seen it when you drive past at 55MPH. And 30 feet from the cop car. If a cop turns his syrins on behind me, first thing I am doing is taking a picture of my seatbelt ON me with my phone.

I have another story, fairly similar. My friend got pulled over for speeding. Cop says, "Can I see your liscense and registration?" And Kyle says, "Ok" unbuckles his seatbelt to reach over to the glove compartment, and gets his stuff. hands it to the cop and the cop looks at him and says, "Oh I see you are driving without a seatbelt too." I guess this new Harvard cop is retarded, lol.

Ok, thats my stories.

quotas are a load of bullshit that politcans like to use. in reality it makes the police not do there job well. they go for looking for the litle crimes so the can up thier numbers and meet their targets that the government sets

My nieghbor is the cheif of police, and his osn is one of my best friends. I told him to ask his dad what the hell is wrong with the cops in our town. And yeah, there is no quota they have to meet.

the first example sounds like he didn't have it on and just doesn't know how the cop spotted it...if you take the time to look around at other drivers, it's pretty easy to start spotting people not wearing them cause you can see the seatbelt just hanging there,,,even from far away....he should have had it on and he wouldn't have got pulled over....i dont' know about the second deal..i just don't see it happening like that but you never know.

Back
Top Bottom