Wtf.. My parents are cleaning my room

Paradox said:
Dude, Wtf, my rooms been messy for like 2 weeks, just clothes on the floor really, like 2 feet high all over my room, and my parents "got so fed up with it" that they are cleaning my fucking room... I mean dude, come on, what the hell? I was even planning on cleaning it today.

And for some reason they think its been dirty for 3 years, thats just utter bullshit, What is with my parents? senile old bats

Sorta like me as far the messy room goes, but instead of clothes, it's computer parts AND clothes. Also, my parent's never even touched my room, not once. My mom said she is scared of it.

This is why you get a slave to do your work. For instance, a younger sibling. I use my brother to clean up EVERYTHING in my room. Clothes, make beds, everything. He's a lil' trooper I tell you. :)

1337DuD3 said:
This is why you get a slave to do your work. For instance, a younger sibling. I use my brother to clean up EVERYTHING in my room. Clothes, make beds, everything. He's a lil' trooper I tell you. :)

hahaha that's great!

But Paradox, I don't really see what u are complaining about.
My room is always messy, and I don't mind it. But it's nicer when it's clean, but not so much nicer that I would clean it :D
So when my mom cleaned my room I was happy. Now since I live on my own I don't get that kinda threatment anymore :( So now this whole place is a mess :D

1337DuD3 said:
HAHAHAHHAHA!!! :D :D :D

I've banned Paradox for seven days, multiple bad language, I've given him several chances lately, & am expecting him to have his usual rant, he is very close to being PB'd, & if he is, & comes back under a different name, as he said he would, I shall do an IP check, I'm pretty tolerant I think, but he would test the patience of a saint!

Back
Top Bottom