Go Back   Computer Forums > Welcome To Computer Forums .org > Social Lounge | Off Topic
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today

Old 01-20-2006, 12:57 AM   #11
BSOD

Default Re: Wtf.. My parents are cleaning my room

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paradox
Dude, Wtf, my rooms been messy for like 2 weeks, just clothes on the floor really, like 2 feet high all over my room, and my parents "got so fed up with it" that they are cleaning my fucking room... I mean dude, come on, what the hell? I was even planning on cleaning it today.

And for some reason they think its been dirty for 3 years, thats just utter bullshit, What is with my parents? senile old bats

Sorta like me as far the messy room goes, but instead of clothes, it's computer parts AND clothes. Also, my parent's never even touched my room, not once. My mom said she is scared of it.

HRHunteRHR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2006, 01:18 AM   #12
BSOD

Send a message via AIM to JustinMcG67 Send a message via MSN to JustinMcG67 Send a message via Yahoo to JustinMcG67

This is why you get a slave to do your work. For instance, a younger sibling. I use my brother to clean up EVERYTHING in my room. Clothes, make beds, everything. He's a lil' trooper I tell you.

JustinMcG67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2006, 02:09 AM   #13
Golden Master

Send a message via MSN to mammikoura

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1337DuD3
This is why you get a slave to do your work. For instance, a younger sibling. I use my brother to clean up EVERYTHING in my room. Clothes, make beds, everything. He's a lil' trooper I tell you.
hahaha that's great!

But Paradox, I don't really see what u are complaining about.
My room is always messy, and I don't mind it. But it's nicer when it's clean, but not so much nicer that I would clean it
So when my mom cleaned my room I was happy. Now since I live on my own I don't get that kinda threatment anymore So now this whole place is a mess
Old 01-20-2006, 02:23 AM   #14
BSOD

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1337DuD3
HAHAHAHHAHA!!!
HRHunteRHR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2006, 02:57 AM   #15
Golden Master

I've banned Paradox for seven days, multiple bad language, I've given him several chances lately, & am expecting him to have his usual rant, he is very close to being PB'd, & if he is, & comes back under a different name, as he said he would, I shall do an IP check, I'm pretty tolerant I think, but he would test the patience of a saint!

Brookfield is offline   Reply With Quote