WTF Half Life 2?!?!?!

Half Evil

Golden Master
Yeah, i was talkin with some people, and we got to wondering, there is the origional Half Life, but now there is Half Life 2, so dosent that mean that if there is Half Life, and Half Life 2, that, that would be a whole life...so wtf, lol?

arrizx said:
Yeah, i was talkin with some people, and we got to wondering, there is the origional Half Life, but now there is Half Life 2, so dosent that mean that if there is Half Life, and Half Life 2, that, that would be a whole life...so wtf, lol?

dude ur messed up :D

but yes ½+½ is 1. But no it's not a full life since it's 2 half lifes! (and no u are not going to mess maths with computer games, since maths is quite boring and computer games are not)

no no no, it would be
Half Life = 0.5, yes
and Half Life 2 = 2 half lifes, so its .5 (Half Life 1) + 1 (Half Life 2) = 1.5
so their are actually 1.5 Half Lives to date...

arrizx said:

I think the guy has a point. It's gonna make any sequels seem a bit, er, out of place. To a logically thinking person at least.

I suppose it's a bit like asking why they use a sterilised needle for the lethal injection?

Well, a half-life isn't half of a life. By definition, a half-life is how long it takes for half the nuclei in a sample of a specific isotopic species to undergo radioactive decay. So it's not really life - it's time.

Back
Top Bottom