WTF is this?!

Austinn1

Daemon Poster
WTF.jpg

What is the circled one? It showed up last night.

I am agreeing with you man.
When i found it last night, I was messing with it, trying to disable it. Then not to long after my internet shuts off. Wont connect me. I call my ISP they say all is good on there end, So i am thinking a DoS attack(Denial of Service). Then, Stuff was deleted from my computer. My Spyware/AV wont work. I really think I am being hacked. Then I got on my computer this morning, and my computer fails to start up. I have a few IP's wrote down that were connected to my computer.

disconect ur comp. from the internet, and just fool around with it.

and ya...someones out to get ya

Only thing I am worried about is a keylogger. I do alot of my banking online. All i need is for someone to have gotten my info. And, I have 3 other computers on this network. Hopefully all if good on those.

I think the best thing to do now is to format. Make sure he/she didnt put shit on my computers.

yea you've been hacked. someone probably went in through port 139 (netbios) and put their computer on your share list and named it something un-suspicious. Then they have full access to your shared folders n shit

You been HaXoReD

Time to step up your security. If you had a firewall or two up, that wouldn't have happened.

You been HaXoReD

Time to step up your security. If you had a firewall or two up, that wouldn't have happened.

exactly. you'd be surprised how many open ports i found on people's computer when i port scan random IP ranges that belong to my ISP.

Back
Top Bottom