wtf

The comment is probably right, sometimes the Newegg specifications are wrong, I can tell you that from personal experience...but don't let that drive you away from Newegg, it's a great site and mistakes happen anywhere.

I think the comment may be wrong/ on the wrong product. I googled the make and model and found this. That too claims it to have 2 Dimm slots.

I think the comment may be wrong/ on the wrong product. I googled the make and model and found this. That too claims it to have 2 Dimm slots.

yea. i googled it too. but i dont think the guy who made a comment is crazy or drunk while doing the comment or something. its just weird.

edit:eek:h and btw. congrats on the mod status.

Well, there could be several compartments for RAM slots. One could be at the bottom and one under the keyboard.

Motherboards still have them on the keyboard, natively. That's to prevent accidents while upgrading.

The comment is probably right, sometimes the Newegg specifications are wrong, I can tell you that from personal experience...but don't let that drive you away from Newegg, it's a great site and mistakes happen anywhere.

newegg is amazing, he is absolutly right, they have like 10000+ parts (guess) and they can't be perfect at geting every little part right. Don't let that push you away.

If people thinks that the slightest mistake is the meaning of getting the subject hated, they are the entire error.

no of course not. i love newegg. its just that some ssaid that there are 2 slots and this guy says one. if it is under the keyboard...how do u get there?

Back
Top Bottom