Wrestling Peeps

IAntDemo

xxcobraxx
To all you wresling peeps:

Did you guys watch RIC FLAIR turn his bak on the champ of RAW, HHH game in with a slege hammer and bashed the champ with it, any one watching the cage match with HHH V CHAMP

Wwwwwwoooooooo!!!

I'm not sure now but back a few years ago Slick Rick lived not too far from where I am now. The Stiener brothers had a place in Marietta last I heard. But that was a few years back. I don't watch it now unless nothing else is on. With 50 channels I think you get my drift.

there is a good wrestler that use to live near my house, about 15mins away, cant remember his name, he is tag team champ

Ahhhh! "The Claw" the patented move originated by Fritz Von Eric and used by his family to win over their rivals, Join that with the Wahoo McDaniels "War Dance"
Those were the days of wrestling.
Slick Rick with his infamous hair and corn cob strut,
he had nothing but a lot of money to buy his way into the ring...and in such was the beginning of the end to real wrestling and the start of the advertisement,special effects,entertainment industry it is today.... such is the fate of the true believer and the rise to the land of the glitzy.

I watch WWE... I hate the drama and shit, but the moves are pretty intresting..

Ray Mysterio is so awesome, his flying moves are slick..

And John Cena is good...

Haha, seriously...the chicks are the ones who deserve the MOST attention! :D:p

Back
Top Bottom