WOWO! ayyya!!

CompMan

Fully Optimized
I thought to myself, I'm not going to make another pointless thread about this. But when I saw it I couldn't help myself.
I got 3 bars!! aya! fainny!!jagfdsz

Thanks to all that repped me, and to the ones I helped.

¿?ʞɔ¡s¿? uıʞɐǝɹɟ

Thanks guys. If this thread is stupid just close it.

I thought it was stupid cause every time I log on there is always someone that is posting something like this.
lol I was saying to myself I'm not going to post a thread about 2 bars when/if I get there. Then I log on and I'm like Whoah! lol and got all excited.

But thanks guys.

Another reason why I think rep should go.

Don't get me wrong, I'm happy everyone thinks you're helpful and you really are a good member, but aiming for another bar of rep isn't exactly the best priority.

There are some members who deserve more reputation, and some who deserve less. That is exactly why I wouldn't advise people to make a judgment of anyone on these forums due to their reputation.

Just as an example, my reputation is rather low compared to what some others have, but I don't consider myself a 'new' or 'troublesome' member at all. Its just that I haven't been "+rep'd" much, because I have had long periods of inactivity when I've gotten to busy.

Other than that, as said, congratulations but I consider the reputation system on the same line of post count. Its merely a number and can't adequately determine someone's character on the forums, even though a lot of people see it that way. People strive to get a higher post count, or higher reputation, when in fact it really shouldn't matter.

I thought to myself, I'm not going to make another pointless thread about this. But when I saw it I couldn't help myself.
I got 3 bars!! aya! fainny!!jagfdsz

Thanks to all that repped me, and to the ones I helped.

¿?ʞɔ¡s¿? uıʞɐǝɹɟ
Nothing wrong with that at all, congratulations
good.gif

Thanks brook.

I don't think rep should go because it shows how helpful a user is.

Back
Top Bottom