Wow, where did everyone go?

Yes I remember the Computer Zen, and how he also went off the wall wich we all moved on from. Anyways I do have to say that he knew his stuff though. Even had a vision of turning CF into crystal city.

For those who have no idea what i'm talking about, don't sweat it. :p

haha yeah i rember the crystal city thing, fun times...

that guy did have some serious knowledge though.. i was impressed with how good he was

haha, one person i dont miss is giancarlo, though it was quite amusing to see the amount of arguments he got into...

Giancarlo-Yes, he is homosexual--but was comfortable in revealing it. He left after being banned so many times, lol. One thing about him: it's hard to win an arguement over him since he can always find loopholes around everything.

Yeah, like he brung his sexuality into everything LOL

:eek: I didn't know giancarlo and zen were the same people :eek:

Zen was the one that became moderator and went on a banning streak right? What an idiot...Talk about having no responsibility and completely abusing trust that was given to him

Oh, wait--scratch that. They are different people, lol. Computer Zen was a hardware guru, while Giancarlo was all about politics......it was a long time ago.

the forums have been here longer than 4 years,
they were YaBB forums before, Vbulletin has only been here for four years

(I don't remember those times though, I think the only people left from that era are David and Slayer

Back
Top Bottom