Wow , my idiocy knows no bounds

haha. But everyone does something stupid once in a while. Just a few weeks ago my friend accidentally reformatted the wrong partition -> bye bye to all of his music, movies etc.

Hey snap I accidentally deleted my back up ghost partition of about 10gig (my original one):mad: which I always use if anything went wrong, but I got lucky it just so happened Id made another one onto a DVD a week or so later and only found it by chance looking for my MB manual:) .
I also was putting up a new mirror in the bathroom, I held it up,marked it, drilled all the holes in the wall, lifted back on the wall and put one screw in to tighten it when it slipped out my hand and hit the sink below:( , chipped the a minute bit of one corner:eek: but hey stuff it I STILL PUT IT UP ANYWAY its still there to this day two years on:D .

Sounds similar to the time I gently closed the mirror/cabinet thingy in my bathroom. It fell and broke in a million pieces. Kinda funny though.

Sounds similar to the time I gently closed the mirror/cabinet thingy in my bathroom. It fell and broke in a million pieces. Kinda funny though.

Its funny when we look back now but it wasn't at the time:) .
Congrats on the 1000 post mate.

thats like the time when i was sat on my bed playing my guitar and spun round , the end of the guitar went straight through the plasterboard , the hole is still there covered up by a simpsons poster lol

thats like the time when i was sat on my bed playing my guitar and spun round , the end of the guitar went straight through the plasterboard , the hole is still there covered up by a simpsons poster lol

Do you own the house? If not good luck getting your security check back. How badly was the guitar injured?

There was two more times back when I was about 14/15, firstly, I went to knock about some golf balls on the back field, I had just left my house and was walking up the drive when I decided to practice my swing lol, my drive back then had a car porch so when I swung the club it smashed straight into the car port light:eek: (oops)
Second time I was walking back down the drive with my fishing rod still set up(rod,line and a casting weight still tied on the line) I had the line rapped round the rod with the weight swinging as I walked, as I came down the drive I saw my dad working in the garage so I walked into the garage, as I did the line came free and the weight swung up and smashed into the garage light which smashed and dropped onto my dads head:D I was grounded for a month:( HAPPY MEMORIES:)

You got grounded for a month for an accident, lol, tuff parents.
I cant exactly remember my own stories, lol, bu I remember when we were at my cousins house for a party, and one of my cousins ran inside, and made it in ok, but forgot the the screen door was there, and took that out, and that fell on the chandelier, that was only 2 years old, cause the same thing had happened 2 years ago, lol.

Or the time my friend and I were hitting golf balls in my yard, and we were on teh last ball, so I gave it too him to hit. He was using his 6 iron or something, gave it a good swing, and got a good solid hit, 90 degrees in the wrong direction, hitting my right in the shin, I had a dent for like a year there after that, lol. I call it, the perfect slice....

But hey, shit happens.

You got grounded for a month for an accident, lol, tuff parents.
I cant exactly remember my own stories, lol, bu I remember when we were at my cousins house for a party, and one of my cousins ran inside, and made it in ok, but forgot the the screen door was there, and took that out, and that fell on the chandelier, that was only 2 years old, cause the same thing had happened 2 years ago, lol.

Or the time my friend and I were hitting golf balls in my yard, and we were on teh last ball, so I gave it too him to hit. He was using his 6 iron or something, gave it a good swing, and got a good solid hit, 90 degrees in the wrong direction, hitting my right in the shin, I had a dent for like a year there after that, lol. I call it, the perfect slice....

But hey, shit happens.

I was grounded for the simple reason my dad did not appreciate a four foot strip light dropping on his head :D

Back
Top Bottom