WOW,my comp sucks

Does that thing run the battle field 2 that is on the desktop ?

ALso that thing is still accpetable by many peoples standardss , loads of people in this world dont even have a computer so you should thank yourself lucky you have a computer at all
Anyhow if you wanna go about upgrading then what i am doing right now is rebuilding my rif bit by bit when i have the money so the first thing i changed was the processor motherboard and cpu and now it runs a lto faster , am getting another GB ram this weekend and then a new PSU and GPU then new hard drives so sometime by febuary next year i will have it complete ky finished you might wanna consider doing that .
I just swapped my processor from a P4 2,8GHZ 512MB DDR to an AMD athlon 64 X2 4000+ 2.1 ghz i can get this to 2.something ghz but it gets hot cos of the increased voltage so i need a new cooler and 1GB ddr2 800 ram , i should be getting another GB this weekend
If you cant affor dot just spend a lot of money at once you may wanna consider this approach

Does that thing run the battle field 2 that is on the desktop ?

ALso that thing is still accpetable by many peoples standardss , loads of people in this world dont even have a computer so you should thank yourself lucky you have a computer at all
Anyhow if you wanna go about upgrading then what i am doing right now is rebuilding my rif bit by bit when i have the money so the first thing i changed was the processor motherboard and cpu and now it runs a lto faster , am getting another GB ram this weekend and then a new PSU and GPU then new hard drives so sometime by febuary next year i will have it complete ky finished you might wanna consider doing that .
I just swapped my processor from a P4 2,8GHZ 512MB DDR to an AMD athlon 64 X2 4000+ 2.1 ghz i can get this to 2.something ghz but it gets hot cos of the increased voltage so i need a new cooler and 1GB ddr2 800 ram , i should be getting another GB this weekend
If you cant affor dot just spend a lot of money at once you may wanna consider this approach

yea i can run it, and i think ima buy a new comp all at once cuz i wannaget a 8800GTX wich is as long case lol

yea i can run it, and i think ima buy a new comp all at once cuz i wannaget a 8800GTX wich is as long case lol
Thats ok if you can afford to just spend that much at once but i cant so i use my method

ur computer must not be that bad you have battlefield 2 and that game was made in 2005.
i'm lucky I built a new computer in july so I can play new games.
my old computer couldn't even play battlefield 2

Back
Top Bottom