Go Back   Computer Forums > Welcome To Computer Forums .org > Social Lounge | Off Topic
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today

Old 09-19-2008, 11:13 PM   #11
Daemon Poster

Default Re: wow like seriously?

lol i remember to clearly as it was my first ticket... he said 5/24/08 was the date... yeah if i dont be polite im going to look like a prick and get thrown out of the court room haha

Old 09-19-2008, 11:47 PM   #12
In Runtime

Send a message via MSN to shanaya Send a message via Yahoo to shanaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Getignited114 View Post
lol i remember to clearly as it was my first ticket... he said 5/24/08 was the date... yeah if i dont be polite im going to look like a prick and get thrown out of the court room haha
Good luck dude.

shanaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 12:39 AM   #13
Golden Master

Send a message via AIM to DJ-CHRIS Send a message via MSN to DJ-CHRIS Send a message via Yahoo to DJ-CHRIS

Quote:
Originally Posted by freestyler105 View Post
Rough.

I got a story about annoying people, not to jack your thread or anything though.
My girlfriend needed some cough medicine, but I guess you need to be 18 or 21 or something to buy it. Didn't know that, so she tries to buy it and the lady says no. So I take out my fake ID and I'm like okay, well I'm 21, I'll buy it. And she's like no, I need to see ID from both of you. Okay...never mind, we'll leave the store and I'll come in alone and buy it. And the old geezer starts yelling NO ONE IN THE STORE WILL EVER SELL YOU THIS! Whoa there, uncalled for.

So are you saying if I come in with my mom I can't buy cough medicine? Just because I'm not old enough?

Oh, and at the liquor store and grocery store today, the guy was so chill. But oh no, cough medicine, I might go make some meth with it or something.
Cough syrup contains a very fun ingredient called DXM

DJ-CHRIS is offline   Reply With Quote