wow just wow.

Ronco Rox said:
alright heres the main point of what i'm getting at. PARENTS YOU NEED TO BEAT YOUR KIDS AS SOON AS POSSIBLE IF THEY ARE MORONS.

do you know why? well let me tell you this. i live on long island. for people to live on long island, you need to have money. the cheapest house on the market on LI is around 400,000 dollars. and i'm talking about little one story ranches with 1 bedrooms. but anyway let me move on.

today i was walking through the hallways of my highschool when i hear all this comotition. i look over and this "gangsta" girl is yelling at this "gangsta" kid. she starts screaming at him saying that he held a knife to her brothers throat and robbed or something. later on i found out that he robbed him of his cocaine...might i add they are 15 years old and they are in 10th grade.

i mean, WTF! these kids act like they are from compton and they brag about how they are poor and shit. this crap really pisses me off. mommy and daddy buy them their $50 sweatshirts just so it can say "SouthPole" on it or whatever.

also these kids are young and they have done more drugs than George Bush. they've taken ectasy, coke, weed, speed, acid, and whatever they have out there. and this kid thought he was fucking cool so he put a blade against a kids neck...and this kid gets away with it??? no punishment from the parents?

my friend does all those drugs and when he does something bad he gets punished meaning he can't leave the house for a week. wow what a punishment. it that was my kid my back hand would have a nice meet with his face.

also might i add, when they are looking for a job still might i remind you at the age of 14-15 they have to worry about a drug test.:rolleyes:

i am truely embarassed to be a part of this generation, my sincere regrets go out to the parents who have asshole kids like this but yet again it is mainly your fault for not enforcing any rules or severe punshiments upon them.

what i was getting at before with the realestate being so much, meaning that LI leaves out the skum i.e. drug dealers and such, but dumb ass rich kids are taking over that part now.

in a few years i see myself having to move out of this place because LI is turning into a huge shit hole with all this drug crap going on.

okay well i am sorry for my huge rant about this but i need to let it out somewhere and i think even joe pic can throw in his 2 cents about this since that he is probably seeing this also.

haha, dude

look, i went to bellport.

BELLPORT dude

for all my life

you know what bellport is? I've seen some pretty weird stuff in bellport...and i've heard about far more worse stuff than you. bellport may just be "the worst" place to go to school...but it's not. just because it's bellport doesn't mean the school sucks. i loved it there it was the best. i got such a good education, the kids were so nice, and i learned a lot.

but right now i moved to wading river so i'm in SWR...

and man, you're totally right about the drugs and crap
all kids talk about is drugs, drugs, drugs and drugs...and alcohol

goodness gracious. i never heard any of this in bellport. the entire school is rich, snobby, and mean. i hate rich kids. Bellport, there were no rich kids.

kids didn't take everything for granted like these kids do. i miss the diversity, it was a great environment

i liked bellport better, to be honest with you...i miss it more than anything

and other than that, it's not THAT expensive to live around here...but it is pretty expensive...

but i'll have to agree with you on your post. especially in my school with the drugs....oh, and i disagree with the beating...hahahaha

where do you go to school again?

N_350Z said:
80 bucks a pop is friggin' insane. I think the most expensive pair of jeans I got from AE was about forty/fifty bucks. I guess you could say I wear the 'preppy' stuff, but none of the ripped jeans or anything like that. Thats retarted.

Gangsta Tip 101: We don't walk. We lean wit it, rock wit it.

80 bucks being insane?? girls around here will pop out 150 for a pair of jeans. A PAIR OF JEANS!! to me thats plain insanity.

EMMteo said:
80 bucks being insane?? girls around here will pop out 150 for a pair of jeans. A PAIR OF JEANS!! to me thats plain insanity.

I stopped read at 'girls around..' .

joe pic said:
haha, dude

look, i went to bellport.

BELLPORT dude

for all my life

you know what bellport is? I've seen some pretty weird stuff in bellport...and i've heard about far more worse stuff than you. bellport may just be "the worst" place to go to school...but it's not. just because it's bellport doesn't mean the school sucks. i loved it there it was the best. i got such a good education, the kids were so nice, and i learned a lot.

but right now i moved to wading river so i'm in SWR...

and man, you're totally right about the drugs and crap
all kids talk about is drugs, drugs, drugs and drugs...and alcohol

goodness gracious. i never heard any of this in bellport. the entire school is rich, snobby, and mean. i hate rich kids. Bellport, there were no rich kids.

kids didn't take everything for granted like these kids do. i miss the diversity, it was a great environment

i liked bellport better, to be honest with you...i miss it more than anything

and other than that, it's not THAT expensive to live around here...but it is pretty expensive...

but i'll have to agree with you on your post. especially in my school with the drugs....oh, and i disagree with the beating...hahahaha

where do you go to school again?

yes i know what Bellport is a bad place.

btw i go to Centereach Highschool

Omg thats crazy yo o_O some parents do enfore this tuff upon their kinds nto to do it but maybe their is stuff going on at home and thats why they do it

Ronco Rox said:
yes i know what Bellport is a bad place.

btw i go to Centereach Highschool

YUOUO GO TO CENTEREACH???

BELLPORT BEAT YOU 62-0!

um, sorry

but yes, i still have the bellport in me, it'll never leave...hopefully

Back
Top Bottom