Wow... just wow...

I'm not completely putting down Spirits Within, but it wasn't the film that it was built up to be :(

Also, subtitles ruin a film because you spend 95% of the time just reading them, and then you miss the point of watching the film. You might as well have stayed at home reading a book. Much cheaper :)

It was a great film :eek:

I think people were put off by the fact that it was a realistic film made with computers with people, and people were just not used to it. Hopefully with this next film, that should change.

I love animated films, and I want to get into that field. The storyline for me with Sprits Within was good though, and I didn't hear about the film before it came out, so I wasn't built up on hype. To tell the truth, I've never realy played a gme of Final Fantasy since I don't like RPG, but that film was amazing.

Well thats soley your opinion. The amount of technology now, I think its a great thing to be doing. Plus, you can do alot more things with a computer than you can do in real life.
3D movies have followed on from special effects in films, and I bet you don't complain about them :p

Yeah, animated films are awesome, and it won't be long until it will be a common sight seeing a game released with the film counterpart i think.

Advent Children is going to be better than Spirits Within, and well I'm sure you'll love it Kage :) If you want to play any Final Fantasy, play the original Final Fantasy VII, by far on the best games ever created!

Nope because James Bond films are created first, and then games are made later. I'm talking about say Doom 3 coming out, and then a year later the film is coming out. Now the new Doom film is not CGI, it's got real actors (like The Rock) etc but it's got great camera work (i.e. some of the film is shown through first person mode, exactly like the Doom series of games).

I talking about when a game is released, a film will come out for it aa few months later. Grea way to cash in on extra money :)

neochivers said:
Everything or nothing (the film) is due out next year

GOOD! About time they made a movie based on the game. That game is VERY WELL DONE, one of the best bond games of all time, if not THE BEST. Movie quality production in a game is RARE.

Back
Top Bottom