wow just found a p4 computer

Status
Not open for further replies.
ooh well great, i blew the power supply for it today. i was plugging in the 20 pin cable into the motherboard, and i forgot to unplug from power outlet, and i guess it shorted and killed the PSU

yea, in the us it is legal to take what ever off a persons tree lawn that is set out for trash.

but good score
the best I found was a pII

oh- and dude- you will find another PSU eventually

ooh well great, i blew the power supply for it today. i was plugging in the 20 pin cable into the motherboard, and i forgot to unplug from power outlet, and i guess it shorted and killed the PSU

thats odd because i work on computers connected to the outlet all the time

you sure you put it in the right way orginally, maybe positve contacts where a negative was supposed to go or something.

i get free computers from local thrift stores...........i usually get like 20 at a time or more.....fix 2 to 3 for them so they run good then i give the rest for free usually i get p111 or p4's should check stuff like that out, oh and the local police department and stuff they will give you there old stuff for free.

:confused: Er, "tree lawn"???

A lawn on which trees are grown outside your house. Do you actually know anything about anything? If you are just going to flame on things that you do not understand then it is time to move on and do something else, or become open to opinions and develop the ability to learn.

As for the legality of taking something from the street put out for collection, well that would be acceptable if you had permission from the original owner. Failing that, it is probably theft but the deliberate dumping in the street would show disdain on the part of the original owner i.e. they do not care as to whether or not the item in question is safe.

over here, when someone puts stuff in the garbage, they don't want it anymore. therefore i can take it. most of the time it has a "free" sign beside it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom