Go Back   Computer Forums > Welcome To Computer Forums .org > Social Lounge | Off Topic
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 02-27-2008, 11:51 PM   #11
Site Team
 
Lowndsey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 3,607
Default Re: wow i want it.

righto
__________________

__________________
JogaBonito1502: I guess Microsoft is really not to blame. Sorry!

KMATB
Lowndsey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2008, 12:03 AM   #12
Daemon Poster
 
iamchickenlover's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 821
Default Re: wow i want it.

the true reason i had gas in my room was i saw on the internet if you took the stuff on the head of matches put it in a syringe with a pop gun cap on the plunger and a nail were the needle would be and thourgh it it will explode. I tryed that and wanted bigger exploison so i tried putting gas in it but i was mixin it up in my room next to my keyboard and i spilt a bit of it on my keyboard luckily i always have a spare. but i did get it to work and it was pretty cool but does not beat gunpowder and fertilizer.
i got the old syringes from my dad cause he was a vetranaian till he retired a few years ago
__________________

iamchickenlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2008, 12:12 AM   #13
Daemon Poster
 
geek_gal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 1,245
Send a message via MSN to geek_gal Send a message via Yahoo to geek_gal
Default Re: wow i want it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamchickenlover View Post
was i saw on the internet if you took the stuff on the head of matches put it in a syringe with a pop gun cap on the plunger and a nail were the needle would be and thourgh it it will explode. I tryed that and wanted bigger exploison so i tried putting gas in it but i was mixin it up in my room
but i did get it to work and it was pretty cool but does not beat gunpowder and fertilizer.
Hmm i want to know more care to tell me here or if breaking rules care to pm meh

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamchickenlover View Post
i got the old syringes from my dad cause he was a vetranaian till he retired a few years ago
Dont lie lol
__________________
Am2 AMD 64 X2 3600+, 1G Ram DDR,
[[*Need a new Gfx Card & 1 more Ram stick// 1GB*]]
Sony Avatar's!
geek_gal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2008, 12:22 AM   #14
Daemon Poster
 
iamchickenlover's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 821
Default Re: wow i want it.

no lie my dad has a bunch of big old syringes. they do not have the needle but injecto drugs are for losers. those turkey injectors might work to though.
what more would you like to know? i know lots about explosives and and a bit about computers too.
iamchickenlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2008, 12:35 AM   #15
Golden Master
 
alvino's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 19,967
Send a message via AIM to alvino
Default Re: wow i want it.

What a useless keyboard. It's nice to have those OLED keys, but have you read Engadget's review? You'd need a hammer to type an essay! Good luck if you type a lot with your keyboard...

Quote:
- Typing on it, well, sucks. We kind of hate to say it, but this thing more than likely won't replace what ever keyboard you're writing your novel on -- it's better off used as an absurdly configurable swiss army knife for tasks like gaming, Photoshop, or just about any other productivity app that doesn't require a lot of typing.
- Okay, why does typing on the Optimus suck, you ask? Well, although the keyboard uses mechanical switches and a lot of high quality components (evident when we pulled off some keys), and there is some clicky tactility to keypresses, as a whole it just requires way too much force to depress keys. And the larger the key, the more force is required, so enter is easier than space, but harder than tab. Let's put it this way, we sit around and type all day long and this thing wore us out in about 30 seconds to a minute. Carpal sufferers, beware.
http://www.engadget.com/2008/02/22/o...-home-to-test/

I think I'd rather have a nice classic IBM or ergonomic Microsoft keyboard.
alvino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2008, 12:42 AM   #16
Daemon Poster
 
AmericanSensei's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 1,144
Default Re: wow i want it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamchickenlover View Post
the true reason i had gas in my room was i saw on the internet if you took the stuff on the head of matches put it in a syringe with a pop gun cap on the plunger and a nail were the needle would be and thourgh it it will explode. I tryed that and wanted bigger exploison so i tried putting gas in it but i was mixin it up in my room next to my keyboard and i spilt a bit of it on my keyboard luckily i always have a spare. but i did get it to work and it was pretty cool but does not beat gunpowder and fertilizer.
i got the old syringes from my dad cause he was a vetranaian till he retired a few years ago
I'm not going to be a jackass, But I try to play a father figure if you will with some here in ways of just wisdom. I understand seeing things burn and blow up is fun, and I agree, I've done my fair share with Ammonium Nitrate, But I just cannot emphasize this enough, Be careful. I almost killed my friend playing with fertilizer.

If I had my druthers, I'd druther you not, But I can't blame you because I did the same thing...But why inside the house? Play it safe, Future projects, Take em outside Bud.
AmericanSensei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2008, 12:43 AM   #17
Daemon Poster
 
geek_gal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 1,245
Send a message via MSN to geek_gal Send a message via Yahoo to geek_gal
Default Re: wow i want it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamchickenlover View Post
no lie my dad has a bunch of big old syringes. they do not have the needle but injecto drugs are for losers. those turkey injectors might work to though.
what more would you like to know? i know lots about explosives and and a bit about computers too.
LOL I read that wrong, Vetranaian, as in Animals,
Duh! >.<
Oh i see, but na i was kidding. Whats turkey injectors?

I want to make something to go bang but's nothing doogy, i wanna go out somewhere safe ect, so me and the bf can have some fun, something with fire maybe? A little bit of fire maybe? But that explosive sounds like fun.
__________________
Am2 AMD 64 X2 3600+, 1G Ram DDR,
[[*Need a new Gfx Card & 1 more Ram stick// 1GB*]]
Sony Avatar's!
geek_gal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2008, 12:51 AM   #18
Daemon Poster
 
iamchickenlover's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 821
Default Re: wow i want it.

a turkey injector is a syringe like thing used to inject flavoring into dead turkeys.
fire? have something that blow gas then light it or axe
i was doin this in my room cause i had made a mistake in the barn and wanted to let it air out and it was night so went to room to make them then go outside to explode em.
so who thinks this keyboard will stop being made within 3 months?
__________________

iamchickenlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:10 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0