wow I have bad luck

mikee

Fully Optimized
On monday we had a really bad thunderstorm here and the power went out and stayed out until this morning because we thought it was out everywhere around here but it turns out it was just my house. So anyway we had a generator hooked up to the tractor for power but it kept going dead and running out of fuel. This must have caused a surge in the power when the generator kicked on and off and now my router, main computer and external hard drive with all my files on it are dead.

That sucks man. As a precaution, I always power off my computer and disconnect if from the outlets when there is a heavy thunderstorm on the way.

well i guess I have some good luck in the bad luck because my hard drive that was inside the enclosure is still working just the enclosure died also i think I just might need a new psu then my computer will work....i think

well i guess I have some good luck in the bad luck because my hard drive that was inside the enclosure is still working just the enclosure died also i think I just might need a new psu then my computer will work....i think
That was lucky!!

Back
Top Bottom