Wow... (convo)

Touchpads are the only tech that still surpasses my thinking when it gets screwy.

Touchpads are the only tech that still surpasses my thinking when it gets screwy.
:eek:, no no, NOT touchpads, arrrggghhh!!
keano.gif

I shiver every time the word "Lexmark" is mentioned.

LEXMARK!!!!!!!!!!!!! sorry im not helping. i would just talk to level 2 support and get it shipped. eeryone i have talked to thats had problems with sony stuff weather t.vs, dvd players what not and have no probs in getting it sorted out

I see lots of references to "Nace" is this the guy that Jesus Frk means that should be blotted out or isn't this CF related material? :confused:

He fixed it on his picture after I mentioned it. He forgot to cover up the screen name of himself where it looks like a rough mark off on the pic, the one where he says "Thank You"

you were talking to a computer, "perform a virus scan in the computer" you can clearly tell thats not how your supposed to say it, the algorithim used to talk, doesnt take in account things like proper use of tense, like using "now" instead of then" even though you said it wrong, you can confuse some so bad they talk like "please done" instead of "please do"

Back
Top Bottom