Wow that was close

muz

Golden Master
Well there i was today teaching my dog to leave a treat until she was told to take it , this can be usefull for if she sees food on the street and i put it on my knee and told her leave , get her to sit and give me a paw then take it and then let her take it , when she grabbed the treat she also grabbed a part of my jeans i was wearing and ripped them , i was kind of lucky they where baggy or she didnt grab further otherwise i would have been writing this from hospital lol , also it is only a small rip and kind of looks pretty good cos it is a clean rip notall messy , god knows how my dog did this as i have never managed to denim like this before , just shows how strong dogs are , als i think i might be nice to my dog from now on lol still , i am ghonna put the treats on the floor from know on

a dogs bite is about 1000 PSI so you defenatily dont want to get between a dog and a treat.

how big is your dog?and what breed is it pics would be cool ill get a pic of mine in just a sec.
Copy5ofPicture063.jpg

well she is a german shepard , nearly three , the only pic i have is this one
HPIM1029.jpg

, it makes here look massive when she isnt that big for a german shepard ,if i had my choice i would have had any dog from the dogs home but we got this one cos my aunt didnt want her after she moved into a smaller house cos we looked after the dog for 4months and i developed a bond with her and it would have been tight to get rid of her , what breed is your dog?

golden lab he is 7 in november :D

german shepards have a nast bite might i add
wow , nice dog

also well i have never experienced one so i dunno but looking at her teeth i wouldnt want to either although i nearly did there tho although i doint think she would have bit flesh , i remember seeing a gerrman shepard police dog taking someone out once and it looked painfull , they jump on the back of your knees then pin you down , although tbh you should never run from the po po if they bring in the dogs tis just stupid

well she is a german shepard , nearly three , the only pic i have is this one
HPIM1029.jpg

, it makes here look massive when she isnt that big for a german shepard ,if i had my choice i would have had any dog from the dogs home but we got this one cos my aunt didnt want her after she moved into a smaller house cos we looked after the dog for 4months and i developed a bond with her and it would have been tight to get rid of her , what breed is your dog?
Wow, the floor looks dirty there. :p

Rudster - Cute dog!

I don't have any pets right now.

Wow, the floor looks dirty there. :p

Rudster - Cute dog!

I don't have any pets right now.
also what about ma dog it is cute , as long as you aint a burglar or jehovas whitness or the postman , or anyone else who ain't supposed to be there
ha lol you dissin ma floor , nah what happened was we ripped the carpet up to put laminate down so that is the bare concrete then realised there wasnt enough laminate so know are waiting for the laminate to get back in stock and for my dad to fit it , which he just keeps putting off cos it would be quite a job

also what about ma dog it is cute , as long as you aint a burglar or jehovas whitness or the postman , or anyone else who ain't supposed to be there
ha lol you dissin ma floor , nah what happened was we ripped the carpet up to put laminate down so that is the bare concrete then realised there wasnt enough laminate so know are waiting for the laminate to get back in stock and for my dad to fit it , which he just keeps putting off cos it would be quite a job
I'm not talking about the floor, I'm talking about the dirt on it. :p

I'm not talking about the floor, I'm talking about the dirt on it. :p
you still dissin ma floor lol .
it aijnt dirt its the reminents of the rubber backing from the carpet and some paint , oh and clumps of dog hair cos this one sheds hair like theres no tommorow

Back
Top Bottom