WoW anyone?

HRHunteRHR

BSOD
Well I bought it and a 6 month subscription a few weeks ago and played it for a week over Winter Break. I ended up with a level 9 Night Elf Warrior that I greatly regret creating.... Now I have shown my inner beast! I played for two hours as an Orc Warrior and it's the funnest WoW experience I've had so far!! I was sick of the pale colors in the Night Elf place, and I love the power I have with this Orc!! Like, no one wants to be an orc, they're brutes and ugly and stuff, but I said "hey! I'll be an Orc because I want to try something new!!!". It worked. So, what server do you play on, character, level, quests, ect., ?

Like, I know this should be in the RG forum crap but I don't want to make an account there, and I don't know anyone, and they probobly already have a billion WoW discussions. Yes I saw your server sticky, but I don't play CS:S... it is a disgrace to CS gamer veterans like me.

P.S This is a tangine but CS 1.5 has been alive on WON2 for 2 years.... It's fun but I live in Northern California, USA, so I cant connect with enything under 150 ping. If you want to play some 1.5, go to www.steamlessproject.nl They have Condition Zero WON2 and they're working on Half-Life 2/ CS:S.

Lol. I know your answer, but no harm in asking right?

Well my cousin let me borrow his game to install. And is there anyway you would let me use your accout when your not on. Ill just have my own guy on his own server. Wont bug you at all. Id use his, but hes an addict. So id never to play for myself. Hes addicted to the damn game. Always on.

Oh, no huh? Damn worth a try, lol ^_^

Well I would but I'm letting my other friend do the same thing....

No, I'm not joking, my friend uses it when I'm not.

Back
Top Bottom