wow the air dusters DO make a difference :)

borat_sagdiyev

Golden Master
i bought one yesterday, dusted out the inside of my computer, and now its running at 45 degrees celcius with a load, while it was running at 50 idle before :) :D

you must have had a lot of dust in your system lol, when sthe last time you cleaned it out?

I managed to get 3C lower temps on my vid card when I cleaned the fan. But yeah, it's good to clean the pc once in a while.

hascet said:
you must have had a lot of dust in your system lol, when sthe last time you cleaned it out?
since i got it last october :) but there wasnt that much dust in there though,

I clean the inside of my PC every 6 months. You should do it too. It adds life to your equipment.

john123 said:
i bought one yesterday, dusted out the inside of my computer, and now its running at 45 degrees celcius with a load, while it was running at 50 idle before :) :D
Oh yeah....they sure do make a difference. I shaved 8c off my temps by dusting out my heat sink and applying new arctic silver 5 to it. Not to mention I cleaned up the wires for better airflow inside the case, that had a little do do with it too.

Is it me or is the server going really slow, I am lucky if I can even post sometimes, sometimes it just keeps comnig up with an error message when I post after about 10 minutes of me click post reply... and it takes ages to navigate, it's well annoying

Back
Top Bottom