Would you use it?

I believe this was in response to the French using the gutters on the street. :>}

as long as the seat is clean ill use it i aint gonna build no log cabin and get my workers all dirty

id have sex in there because it wouldnt be breaking the law as far as im aware and it saves you going in the bushes in the park and also as its one way glass it would be like shagging outside but your inside and i would also use it for a piss but not a shit

I'd be afraid a pervert would come up and put their head to the glass... b/c you can see thru 2 way mirrors if you put your head close enough and close the light from around your eyes.

Wonder if it has a light.. i dont think people could use it at night.. wouldnt you be able to see in it @ night? lol

Yes supposely. IN basingstoke near me in town for late night drinkers they are having toilets that pop up from the paving slabs in the night and they self flush. then in the morning they go underground, cool eh but i wouldnt want a wee or poo in public!!

I want to do rude stuff in there!

I could sit in there all day, watching people, and they would never know they are being watched!

Back
Top Bottom