Would You Change Careers/Jobs?

I have already changed careers twice though I have only seen them as jobs not fully fledged careers. I have worked in sterile services and now clinical supplies. I hope to have another change in career and move into the world of IT support.

Mossiac

I went from Pizza Delivery, to Factory employee, to end user support tech, to Technology Coordinator for a school.

At this point I'm pretty happy. I wanted to be a teacher at first, so to end up in a school is perfect.

Nope, retired. Went thru all that insanity in my younger years. With that idiot in the white house making bad economic calls, you better buckle down in one line of work and stay put. If he gets his way the min wage in this country will go up to 10 bucks an hour. And that will force employers to reduce the work force they have to pay.
So smile, kiss lots of ass, and be a yes man. You lose your job and it's going to be a real son of a bitch to find another one.

Nope, retired. Went thru all that insanity in my younger years. With that idiot in the white house making bad economic calls, you better buckle down in one line of work and stay put. If he gets his way the min wage in this country will go up to 10 bucks an hour. And that will force employers to reduce the work force they have to pay.
So smile, kiss lots of ass, and be a yes man. You lose your job and it's going to be a real son of a bitch to find another one.

Wow minimum wage rate going up to $10 in the good old USA, how do people manage to live on that crappy rate of pay, especially if you are an adult.

Australia ours is just over $16 per hour & that is on the poverty line rate, The average non skilled rate here is approximately $20 per hour.
Professional/white collar rate varies from $25 onwards.

I earn $42 per hour normal rate or $67 per hour O/T Rate, Trade Rate/blue collar.

Cheers.

OBTW welcome back Seti I see you could not help your self & posted back here on the boring computer forum.:facepalm:

Back
Top Bottom