World of Warcraft help?

ya i play on turalyon, our sever is getting pretty nice now, prices used to be super messed up. But as for all classes being able to do everything so true...when i found out about dk i heard they could heal and on my level 76 dk with certain runes i can self heal. So a dps/tank can now heal? blizz needs to make it so every week 1 class op's all oher then is switches like the old days. That was fun in bg. PVP is great but really frustrating to start off on. Thats why i advise you learn to play then switch.

Hmmm... I've been thinking about these WoW servers... IDK how they work. So there are 10 new characters per server? Well what will happen if the server is down? Wait till it is fixed or start over in a new one? Man... I'm sooo inexpirianced... sry... Is there a main server that doesn't crash or anything?

I play on turalyon and i choose alliance. so when the server goes down which it rarely does, it means that there is a bad bug and blizz knocked them out, or that there are server updates which used to be every Tuesday and now it seems once a month on a random Tuesday. So i just wait it out and go do something else, normally i go rock climbing for a few hours come back and they are back up.

You get 10 characters per server and 50 characters overall. I have 2 toons i really only play on, but i have maybe 13 all together. I have a main and an alt that i play just as much as my main.

Servers going down seems to be a problem for some but the server i have chosen is just a normal one that people just play and have fun on, and never really seems to have problems.

I play on turalyon and i choose alliance. so when the server goes down which it rarely does, it means that there is a bad bug and blizz knocked them out, or that there are server updates which used to be every Tuesday and now it seems once a month on a random Tuesday. So i just wait it out and go do something else, normally i go rock climbing for a few hours come back and they are back up.

You get 10 characters per server and 50 characters overall. I have 2 toons i really only play on, but i have maybe 13 all together. I have a main and an alt that i play just as much as my main.

Servers going down seems to be a problem for some but the server i have chosen is just a normal one that people just play and have fun on, and never really seems to have problems.

I play on Turalyon too, we should quest or run instances...

As for the OP, I play Hunter because it's a great soloing class. Yet, I can do plenty with a group.

hey are you alliance then? bcause i dont have any horde toons now haha...im not playing for for a little but my friend is, aliander pst him and say something about hemp and he'll know what its about.

Yeah I'm alliance all the way.

dwarfs and gnomes are my game.

Alliance is so soft. It's all a bunch of 12 year old's running around. FOR THE HORDE!

Also I don't know what game you guys are playing because over the last year and a half or so, the game and servers have been very stable for the most part. And that includes the Wrath Launch, which I thought was very smooth. Maintenance days are Tuesdays (today) and historically are either very short, or the entire day. Not much in between. Also don't go by the times posted. Blizzard can't estimate time and don't really care about their player base.

I have been playing wow for almost three years on and off, so pre-bc every Tuesday for only a few hours the servers went down, and lately realms have had more rolling restarts then ever. There have global and server commands that were glitches because of wrath.

We used to get the icestone has melted. It was all a bug and about once a week during off hours blizzard has to restart the servers, never on a Tuesday because its not a "patch/update" only a bug fix.

When BC came out servers would go down for 2-3 days. Blizz has gotten better but still server support isn't the greatest and it wasn't like pre-bc where you could count on being able to play wow during your lunch break on a Tuesday.

I do agree that alliance has a bunch on immature little kids running around yelling random crap and have no idea what they are talking about, but they are normally easy to point out and usually group up in a guild that always fails. The guild i am part gm of has over 200 members and we don't let people come in who seem to be younger since they seem to not be to control what they do and say and accidents always happen with them.

Horde tends to have older players on it but that doesn't mean there arent a bunch of kids on that either.

Back when I used to play on a PvP server, it took me a lot of time in my hands, and WoW does ruin social life...unless they're all WoW addicts. In my case, nuh-uh....I then moved to something else, but still playing. Then came a spot of dead...I reactivated again, transfered my douche...I mean dude to a PvE server, and done...I'm 62, and it's stalled again.

Back
Top Bottom