World Of Warcraft

If you must play start off as a DPS class like a mage/hunter. Also, join the Horde. Also, don't play because I wasted over two years playing that game!

If you must play start off as a DPS class like a mage/hunter. Also, join the Horde. Also, don't play because I wasted over two years playing that game!

That is misleading right there haha, if you play, play DPS. But then you go on to say don't play.

I say buy normal wow because it comes with a 1 month membership, try it out and be the judge for yourself.

one of my buddies dropped out of college because he leveled to 70 in 9 days

I know a few of those people. Actually there is a cadet in Air Force ROTC with me... thats all he does is play this and go to classes. Me and a good friend of mine (also a cadet with me) keeps trying to get him out to play baskeball or ultimate frisbee. He keeps denying us saying that he can't let down his "guild-mates." So he deciding to have his cyber friends over his real friends.

Advice:

First off its stupid and terribly boring. I watch my friend play it every once and a while and I get bored almost instantaneously. Don't get started if you do like that kind of stuff.

When i watching my friends play i get bored, but when you actually play first hand it isn't.

Like i said take in moderation's and not all at once and end up like your friend.

My friends who play all limit themselves and we always go out for drinks and with other people and they aren't addicted.

Have fun with it. Some people seem to love it and get addicted to it while others don't like and don't play it.

be cool....dont play WoW.

unless you can limit your play time to 1-2 hours each time you play, then chances are you won't get addicted to it. But if your time playing starts to increase little by little every day you will notice how much you truly are addicted to it and it is very very very hard to give up.

I'd say it's a sign of a good game if so many people get addicted to it so easily. I played for awhile, and it was pretty addicting, but I stopped playing mostly because I wasn't really making a lot of progress in the game i was just chatting with guildies and stuff, which I figured, why spend money every month just to talk with people.

I'd say it's a sign of a good game if so many people get addicted to it so easily. I played for awhile, and it was pretty addicting, but I stopped playing mostly because I wasn't really making a lot of progress in the game i was just chatting with guildies and stuff, which I figured, why spend money every month just to talk with people.

LOL, the best things in life are free.

Back
Top Bottom