world record for sit ups

I don't believe there is a record for most situps in one minute, There is an Hour, and a 24 Hours period but no minutes (Not World Records Atleast)

Why is it that you wanted to know?

GlasseyeUK said:
The most number of situps in one hour using an abdominal frame is 8,555 which works out to be approximately 143 a minute..........

thats just sick. :eek:
I just checked and the most push-ups in 1 min is 138.
hmm, u guys think I should brake a world record? :D

In a minute I could probly do like... 50 XD I can't do stuff like that, I dont like exercise, why do people expect computer people to be able to do stuff like that? the ones that do are not computer people damnit, theyre jocks putting on a front lol

im a computer person, and i dont excercise, but i beat everyone in my class in situps and pushups, and maybe even in the school

Thank you HRHunteRHR, honestly do you all think we were serious? Whoever does have the world record tho, I would like to see those abs, that has to be a nasty, like, 24 pack.

Ummm...everyone has a six pack. There is no 8 or 10 pac. Every human being has 6 abdominal muscles, now, wether you can see them or not, is entirly different. :D

1337DuD3 said:
Ummm...everyone has a six pack. There is no 8 or 10 pac. Every human being has 6 abdominal muscles, now, wether you can see them or not, is entirly different. :D

Actually, if I do remember correctly every human has more than 6 abdominal muscles. The 6 pack is what u normally see, but then there is also muscles under them, u just won't see them no matter how hard u work out because they are under the 6 pack. And then also there is muscles on the sides of the six pack.

But then again my memory sucks, and I was sleeping during about 50% of our health ed. lessons. :D

Back
Top Bottom