The World Cup!!!!!

IDC who wins holy crap those bars are going be packed :) I know the bar tender told me normally when the world cup is about his sales DOUBLE, and when they are in germany hes expecting it to triple. Bars are going be so sweet around here our going have poeple from all ove rhte world here :)

Nik00117 said:
IDC who wins holy crap those bars are going be packed :) I know the bar tender told me normally when the world cup is about his sales DOUBLE, and when they are in germany hes expecting it to triple. Bars are going be so sweet around here our going have poeple from all ove rhte world here :)

I can imagine, lucky git. I was actually considering going off to Germany during the summer for most of the World Cup and a little afterwards. However sadly, my finances have forced me to decide not to. :(

Hehe my dad could of easly extended our stay in America by a year and i'd of missed this wodnerful oppunirty lucky I haven't. I got a free poeple which i've known for years heading over to Germany for it,a nd frankyl I can't wait :) However its kinda stresfull down ehre atm a lot of the roads are being clsoed so they can prepare them for the mass flow of taffic.

You're one lucky dude. Now quit your bragging. :p

But no, seriously, sounds like it's gonna be a cool time over there, hope ya enjoy it. And don't get too wasted. ;)

I think it's cool that the US has gotten so far. I mean they basically have no support here at home because no one here likes soccer but they still continue to play.

England fan here, being English n' all! They won't do very well again. Ive got high hopes for Brazil!

I hope Rooney is back by then, stand a better chance with him on the squad.

PCNoob said:
I think it's cool that the US has gotten so far. I mean they basically have no support here at home because no one here likes soccer but they still continue to play.
Yea there a pretty strong team, soccer is still pretty new to US

PCNoob said:
They do have some support...

The U.S. actually has quite a lot of support. Soccer is becoming really popular in the U.S.. Right now the largest youth sports organization in the US belongs to soccer.

Back
Top Bottom