The World Cup!!!!!

Natalya1

Daemon Poster
Ok dudes and dudettes.. the world cup is near!! ahh for all the soccer fans! we live for the WORLD CUP!!! and im so excited!!

which countries are you all for???

Im going for Australia(obviously!! its the 1st time we qualifies for a spot in the WC in 32 years! lol) and brazil becuase they are like THE team!!

my fav clubs are arsenal - so i gotta go for france too! (never go for england because that team cant play and they are all over rated!! - sorry to people who are from there! lol) and i also like AC Milan so i go for ITALY as well even though as of late italian soccer has been corrupt!! (Juve match fixing! - i hate juventus!)

meh so! who do you think will win the world cup?????

GO AUSTRALIA!, BRAZIL, FRANCE and ITALY!!! wooo hoooo!!! :D :D :D

England, obviously. Though I don't think they have a hope in hell of getting anywhere. Regardless, England flags will be hanging from many places at my house, and Three Lions will be blasted out the window many a time.

I'll be going for the Aussies too, obviously.

Plus, it's a good excuse to drink with mates (even though there's already so many)... :D

Edit: Actually, talking about the World Cup... did anyone watch "Song for the Socceroos" on SBS. Some people came up with some pretty cool songs. ;)

hmmm... I'm all about having an excuse to get drunk (no matter how pathetic it is... friday you say? good reason to get drunk) but i dont get the whole soccer thing... too much running around... its not considered a contact sport... looks like it would be more fun to play than watch... eh... to each their own... guess i am just too american or something... hehe soccer will now forever remind me of the soccer huligans in Eurotrip... lmao ok anyway... who wants to make some bets... pay via paypal? just kidding :p

yea.. they do... america is in the world cup.. and they think they are tough crap claiming italy isnt big competition! cmon now! to qualify they were against trinidad and whatever and caribean.. yea... ppft, compared to australia who was up against former world cup winners uruguay!

i know we have a team... but nobody really cares in the us... except for the die hard soccer fans... and of course we think we are the heat... its America, nuff said

Nah im rooting for Mexico i hope they get far but admit it brasil will win there to strong as a team, on the division group of my country the strongest is Portugal so we might have some rivality there :)

Back
Top Bottom