Is The World Coming To An End?

geography prooves it though, im not gonna explain it but it will happen in the maximum time of 3 generations

That sounds like a pretty fair guestimate. of course restrictions on the emissions that vehicles put out seem to be getting stricter. Gasoline they say will probably not be the primary fuel source for much longer. There is talk of plug-in hybrids which can run completely on gas or electric, there's E-85 ethanol, hydrogen, electric, and other alternatives out there. I can see them being implemented very soon. Hybrid sales are already decent, but now it's time to take the technology a step further and let it infiltrate the market. I'm sure they can use the technology to have the same, or better performance in sports cars and other vehicles if they'll actually do it. I think if we do something about it, we'll improve the earth.

i think it's really sad all the "copy cats" out there use a national tragedy to be a bunch of jackasses and make a bunch of bomb threats....99.99% of their threats are bullcrap but you never know who's kidding and who's serious these days...but in the end it's the tax payers who pay for their doucebaggery and jacka**-ed-ness by having to pay to scramble all the police and first responders to every school who has a dumba** punk make a bomb threat

Personally, i think the global warming is a bunch of bull. It's happened before humans, it will happen again. Things survived the earlies, we could survive this one.

As for humans blowing echother up, or killing everything with neuclear fallout from a massive war.... that seems far more likely to me.

the people calling and saying tht they will shoot up the schools.

brookfield, whens the last time i called someone here stupid?

the people calling and saying tht they will shoot up the schools.

brookfield, whens the last time i called someone here stupid?
Have a look, you can do it yourself:) click on your name, go to your profile, scroll down, click on "all posts", you start at page 1, & continue from there; 2, 3, etc.
OK?

Back
Top Bottom