Is The World Coming To An End?

lol, we had a bomb threat like a month ago. Someone wrote in the girls wahroom that everyone was gonna leave the school in bodybags on friday... Nobody went to school (including me:D)

Last year we had about 20 bomb threats. The first one was ok bc there was no school the next day, but then it was really annoying.

technically, the world is going to end by 2012....YAAY? (global warming will create ice age... the first year that it happens, the winter will be bitter, cold, and the summer will come late. The next year the winter wont come, and everytthing will be really cold. the year after that will be really really cold, and only realy cold winter will exist... so ya, it should strat in 2 years, i reccomend fleeing to south america

technically, the world is going to end by 2012....YAAY? (global warming will create ice age... the first year that it happens, the winter will be bitter, cold, and the summer will come late. The next year the winter wont come, and everytthing will be really cold. the year after that will be really really cold, and only realy cold winter will exist... so ya, it should strat in 2 years, i reccomend fleeing to south america

umm global warming is WARMING, not creating winter....

I don't think the world is ending. Everyone has been saying this for a long time, yet we're still here. Remember Y2K and what a load of BS that was? I do think global warming has proof, but I don't think that in 5 years the world will end. Maybe in a few hundred but not in five. That's just my opinion though.

geography prooves it though, im not gonna explain it but it will happen in the maximum time of 3 generations

how do i sine out of borats account?????

hit the log out button beneath the "welcome, borat sagdiyev"
logout.jpg

Back
Top Bottom