At work... =S

Natalya1

Daemon Poster
heya guys...

its 9:58PM here on monday night and im on a break from work =(

WHY THE HELL AM I ON MY BREAK AT THIS GLORIOUS HOUR?

well, let me explain...

a building not to far from my building at work kinda half collapsed because there was a tunnel that was being built under it. so they have to demolish that building now. which means they have to cut power to the entire grid in this area. Well we did not have warning of this and now.. well ALL OUR SERVERS ARE SCREWED.. because we had a huge power surge and Canon never listened to me when i said.. WE NEED POWER GENERATORS! =S im sure they can buy it with a revenue of 86 million a month just from this here building!

oh well its not my fault even though tomorrow i am gonna get a lot of crap about this... the life of a network administrator is sure CRAP... boo hoo... especially at canon.. grrrr

Nat

Wow weird....

One thing, its 11:13AM where I am in the UK on Monday :p

I hope you don't get too much stick about it...I mean, you did warn them!!!

Natalya, would you be referring to the Lane Cove tunnel which collapsed the block of flats on Epping road ? I live not too far from there actually, just at the end of Epping road where it meets Epping station :)

ay small world! hehe yea im talking about the lane cove tunnel. Do you know the Canon building in North Ryde? thats where i am right now!

Yes, there were people living in there, but everyone escaped unharmed thankfully!

It is a small world :)
Yes ... it's up Epping Road and near Macquarie Centre, abit further down my school Epping Boys High :)

Back
Top Bottom