Go Back   Computer Forums > Welcome To Computer Forums .org > Social Lounge | Off Topic
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today

Old 10-02-2005, 02:41 AM   #1
Fully Optimized

Send a message via AIM to Nik00117 Send a message via MSN to Nik00117 Send a message via Yahoo to Nik00117
Default Work

Today at work, we were closing, We had a BIG ACCIDENT happen and it took a hour too clean up. Then about 45 mins into the clean up we had a guy attempt to rob us. He musta been high. He got apiece of paper and wrote This is a robbery, stuck it to the drive though window. And asked us to open teh door for him. We called the cops. He told them he was telling us hello. Our manger said thats nice of him, but we still pressing charges. Then I went home, but my battery was dead. Closing was a lot of fun. I felt like writing back to the robber, Your a bad robber. But didn't anyways just had to let it out. O BTW, the cops searched him. All he had was a pipe, and some other things. No weopons.

Nik00117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2005, 02:48 AM   #2
BSOD

Send a message via AIM to BobTheLOL
Default Re: Work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nik00117
Today at work, we were closing, We had a BIG ACCIDENT happen and it took a hour too clean up. Then about 45 mins into the clean up we had a guy attempt to rob us. He musta been high. He got apiece of paper and wrote This is a robbery, stuck it to the drive though window. And asked us to open teh door for him. We called the cops. He told them he was telling us hello. Our manger said thats nice of him, but we still pressing charges. Then I went home, but my battery was dead. Closing was a lot of fun. I felt like writing back to the robber, Your a bad robber. But didn't anyways just had to let it out. O BTW, the cops searched him. All he had was a pipe, and some other things. No weopons.

*Weapons

*Great story my friend, I went to the movies and saw Serenity and it rockedz0red my s0ckz0rs

Well night

BobTheLOL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2005, 02:50 AM   #3
Fully Optimized

Send a message via AIM to Nik00117 Send a message via MSN to Nik00117 Send a message via Yahoo to Nik00117

lol, I thought it was funny. I went to the manger and went someones trying to rob us. She went huh? She looked at the window and we just called tehc ops. Well all of us wer just trying not to laugh.
Old 10-02-2005, 03:44 AM   #4
Fully Optimized

Lol, that robber must have been pretty pathetic or be influenced by something else to do something that stupid ! Lol ... always times like this which provides good laughs a few years later
dyserq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2005, 04:48 AM   #5
Fully Optimized

Send a message via ICQ to DJ Stephen Send a message via AIM to DJ Stephen Send a message via MSN to DJ Stephen Send a message via Yahoo to DJ Stephen

Hey, what was the big accident.
DJ Stephen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2005, 12:17 PM   #6
Fully Optimized

We had a large bucket full of hot greese spell over. That wasn't so funny. We had to clean it up after it cooled down.