Words you hate VS Words you like

I cant say a lot of the words I use here, lol.

Umm, I think I might overuse the word LOL just a lil bit too much... lol.
There is usually something I say a lot though, right now, it might be, son of a ***** I say that quite a lot when talking with my friends, or about a test or about anything.

do you mind telling us or are they swear words ?
if they are NVM

You talking to me? If so I posted them in my reply. There were 3 words. "That's not mine". It refers to all the drug addicts and dealers I pull over and the first words out of their mouths are "That's not mine"!

I cant say a lot of the words I use here, lol.

Umm, I think I might overuse the word LOL just a lil bit too much... lol.
There is usually something I say a lot though, right now, it might be, son of a ***** I say that quite a lot when talking with my friends, or about a test or about anything.

Lol i do that to lol.lol
You talking to me? If so I posted them in my reply. There were 3 words. "That's not mine". It refers to all the drug addicts and dealers I pull over and the first words out of their mouths are "That's not mine"!

oh ahaha ok yer i missed that lol

I like the words Solstice, Asunder, Ain, Equinox, Autumn, Yonder, Solace, Ebb and Tide.

I don't like the words, Injun, Johnny Reb, Rebel, Bumpkin, Hayseed, Hillbilly

LOL No, you nasty minded individual:p

Bumpkin, a under educated country person...similar to a hillbilly but slightly more offensive.

There's 3 of them, I hear them countless times a day and I NEVER buy it.

"That's not mine"
Famous last words.. before the cuffs.
Is it ever true?
hate the word woot
loo, yummy.

I hate those words.

dawg, yo, peace.

Hate these "gangsta" words.

I really like the word "succumb" as I have recently discovered.

But I hate when people say "howdy" and "y'all" but only in a modern context like when you see your friend and instead of say hi or hey he says howdy. It just makes me want to turn and walk in the other direction right after hearing it.

oh and the word "gosh". I really hate that word too.
I agree with all of you.

Coolio. Kool. And one letter spelled words. u r a dumass if u speak liek dis.

Friend on aim always goes "wats up???" when he gets online. So bloody annoying.

Back
Top Bottom