Words Per Minute

Hmm ... i use the QWERTY keyboard ... and can type around 85 words in a minuted, a few errors but thats about it

I use one of those slightly curved keyboards that fit your hands better, I want one of those really cool handmade ones at thinkgeek.com, They cost 200 dollars though

Id probably have trouble with my H, and Y though, I hit that with my Right hand

maltron_keyboard.jpg

Lol and If I figured out how to use
frogpad.jpg
That would be cool

Paradox said:
I use one of those slightly curved keyboards that fit your hands better, I want one of those really cool handmade ones at thinkgeek.com, They cost 200 dollars though

Id probably have trouble with my H, and Y though, I hit that with my Right hand

maltron_keyboard.jpg

OMG !!!
Are you CRAZY ? Thats HEAPS cool ! I want one !!!
Sorry, but i am stunned !!! :D

Paradox said:
Lol and If I figured out how to use
frogpad.jpg
That would be cool

I've seen that
Many people have tried it, but they said that it was extremely difficult to get working, although they saw people typing at lightning speeds with it at a tech opening somewhere, it was on MSNBC

On the typing test I took over the summer, to get out of Computer Applications I freshman year, I scored 82 WPM with no errors:)

Well done :D

By the way, that keyboard thats split in two... I'm not sure if i could even use that, because like i said, i taught myself how to tyype and don't use any rules,... so I type two handed, but I don't know if i type the right way, and so I might get bit stuck :p

Lol I taught myself to type too, Its alot faster to type the y and h with the left hand, So Ill probably have a little trouble with that

And the keyboar I hit with my index finger instead of the thumb like your told

Back
Top Bottom