woot! woot! double woot!

lhuser

Golden Master
I was searching my local stores for a USB keyboard and I came to this Microsoft bundle: Microsoft Wireless Optical Mouse and keyboard

The thing that makes it juicy is that it is $64, but when I send the "after rebates" paper, I'm getting a cheqe of $ 20 by post, which means I've paid $44 for it! A nice bundle eh? ;) Thursday is when I'm getting it! WOOT!

Edited for a lot of typos

Edited...now if can't compute, well then you have a prblem and needs to go to the "compute me" shop

mail in rebate....
That's cool, I need a new keyboard and mouse. I'm loooking for a wireless bundle like that.

yra mail in rebates are cool but be careful and watch out for what they require and tripple check that u put everything in it or they wont give u your money. i wish i got 2 see the bad grammar virsion 2 :p that's b funny cuz from wat other people say u were hyper, i might get a new "gamers" mouse and see if there is really much of a difference or not cuz i have wireless logitech and i like it pretty well,i just want more buttons on it, there's only the 2 standard :p

Back
Top Bottom