Wooot! New GPU news.

I thought the 9000 series was meant to bring more to the table in terms of specs and the like, like Direct X 10.1, etc...

Whats so good about this? Why isnt it just the 8800X2 Ultra or something?

I wouldn't bother if they are going to be releasing the next series sometime this year as well, which will most likely surpass this with the new technologies anyway.

only 30% faster than a 8800Ultra, and you have to run it in SLi? i think it will be just as bad as the 7950GX2

also its going to be WAY more than 500$ hascet, think of the price of the ultra's, add 30%, than add another 15% because nvidia always overprices there stuff ;)

I don't see the point myself.

When are the real 9000 series cards coming out? Or will they now be called the 10,000 series?...

i think nvidia should come up with a new way to name there cards now, i want them to be more like the naming of CPU's, where each GPU has a codename and stuff.

the Nvidia 10800GTS doesnt look to good, maybe they will go with what ati did x8800 or something...

Nicee :D Cant wait. Should I sell my 8800GT and wait for this? Any estimate on a price?

You know $500 just isn't going to happen. I'm guessing when it gets launched I'd say right around $650 to start. Then they will have there overclock models and such.

Looks like a pretty bad ass card. I'm still content with my GTS I probally won't do upgrades till the summer when all the new equipment is out and tested.

Edit: Wow toms has it with a $449 EST price. I dunno about that I'm sure it will get hiked at some point before arrival. Just look at the 8800GT price gouging. Although the HDMI input is bad ass. Maybe I should just sell my monitors and buy this card and make my PC a full media center.

how much would it take to part you of your 17"? i think i might want to go dual :p

450$ da&#...that would be a great price, that would be an amazing deal. although i dont like the idea of having to run SLi though.

how much would it take to part you of your 17"? i think i might want to go dual :p

450$ da&#...that would be a great price, that would be an amazing deal. although i dont like the idea of having to run SLi though.

Probally $125 shipped but I doubt i'm going to do this lol. I've spent a pile of money in the past few months and don't really think its worth it right now.

Back
Top Bottom