Wooot! George Bush Wins.

Hmm. well guess what people. Saddam Hussein started the first Gulf War, Check you facts.

George H Bush gave no weapons and no backing to the Hussein regime.

We cant deal with the Saudis at this time because:
A.) Our dependency on Oil.
B.) Lack of Troop Strength.
C.) We arent finished with Iraq
D.) Its going to be a war that is fought for many years and we are not prepared for that.

The Bush family makes their own money and doesnt get free money from anyone. They can choose to do business with anyone. Its called capitalism. The same nonsense is dealt out from both sides.

You never seemed to mention Al Gores ties to "Big Coal".

Again we cannot take the whole world on at once.

Iraq is a matter of strategy. We will set up bases their so we can have a way of dealing with the countries in that area.

This war is going to last for the next 25-50 years so get over it.

We will get to China, North Korea, Africa, and the Middle East in our own do time.

Please check you facts, and stop watching movies.

You're soooo plain wrong. He didn't take a vacation numb nuts. He went right to work on several budgets he was pushing through. In fact in his first four years he has passed more legislation then Clinton did in his 8 years. You are soo dumb. Bush never stole the election. Use your damn head. There were studies showing he gained more and more votes in

Ever seen that clip where george bush says "We will crush every single terrorist out there. We will not falter and we will not fail... (camera zooms out and we see bush with his golfing equipment) Now, watch this drive..."

160 countries could not participate because of funding shortfalls, political differences and other reasons. 30 is still quite impressive.

Highlight that political difference part. The biggest protest against one person in history was against Bush in feburary 2003. Over 10 million in 600 cities. It's in the world book of records.

callarse1 said:
YEA that is what I said, he started the war. He gave the power to Saddam. To say he did not supply weapons, money and power to Saddam is an understament. You need to go back and read your history. There were some reviews of Saddam in Newsweek and it talked about how Bush Sr funded his regime, very interesting.

He never did. That's a fact. In fact Saddam never got any weapons from the United States. Bush Sr did not fund Saddam at all. The US even broke ties in the later part of 1988 when Saddam started gassing people. But Saddam had no US weapons in his military. They were all of French, chinese and Russian origin. The average rifle in the Iraqi military is the Type 56. Additionally, you need to learn up on your history. Not your revisionist history.

--> please review history. Yea he probably bought weapons from China but the investment to put him in power was the Bush Sr.

Learn how to quote someone properly using the tags [ quote ] and [ /quote ]. Bush Sr never gave him the money. He got all of his money from his oil supply.

---> So you do agree that Saudi Arabia is funding terrorist? Then doesn't that just go against Bush's statement that he'll stop sources of terror? I believe Bush needs to stop accepting their money and then deal with all the countries who have WMD.

Saudi Arabia isn't funding terrorism. Not its government. But there are some elements in the country that are. The Saudi government has cracked down on them and is seeking out terrorists in its society.

There is no finishing touch made by this liberal liar.

callarse1 said:
--> Then why did he take the issue to the supreme court (with which his family had influences with some of the Justices)? The Flordia recounts were ordered to be stopped without fully counting all of them. I'm saying let's be fair!

This is wrong again. It wasn't just him taking the issue to the supreme court. It was Al Gore who persisted and made it go to the supreme court. However, the supreme court found that further recounts would become blatantly unconstitutional. For several reasons 1) they would intrepret badly marked ballots for Gore and 2) they could not continue making interpretations of ballots that were illegitimate.

You do not say "you are soo dumb" in an essay you support it with information. I am saying he stole the election because he did! He had family connection all throughout the government system and then he goes to the supreme court about the issue. Many people were mad at the decision that there were protests his first day in office (ie eggs thrown at his limo).

I'm saying you don't know anything about this topic. He didn't steal the election, dude. Get over it. He won it. Further studies by independent organizations show Bush won more and more votes if the recounts went on. Those protests were made by a few people, not many. They were done by deluded liberals.

I was refering to his vacation in Aug 2001 right before 11 September and his vacation was for two months (July to Aug 2001)

A president is never at vacation. He always gets his briefing every single day and is kept up to date by his advisers. If something important happens he would be working right away.

--> Yea not enough security, not enough people doing what they should do. Bush and Clinton had access to the information about these events but choose to ignore it or it was never presented to them. Either way it makes both of their administrations look bad.

Not at all. The information was "there will be an attacking happening". That's very generic since there are thousands of threats against the US every year. There are far too many threats to distinguish which one is valid. It doesn't make either look very bad. Clinton is made to look bad by failing to take Osama when the Sudanese offered him for handover.

It is obvious Afganistan had to go after the 11 Sept, but what is strange nothing was done to Saudi Arabia b/c the Bush family gets money from them and b/c of their oil.

Here we go again with the typical liberal delusions. You watch too much Michael Moore.

--> Evidently you must think I'm smart otherwise you would not reply.

Nah, you need refuting.

Movies arent facts.

Bush won in two recounts in florida. Get over it.

If you are touting facts you should atleast have factual ones yourself.

Giancarlo said:
You don't know what you are talking about. Bush has done a very good job. A lot better? Like what? Start naming some things. Kerry didn't understand and that's why he didn't get elected.

oook got a lot of reading to catch up on... well first of all bush did a good job, yeah i admit that. but one thing was that he didnt have a exit strategy, or if he did, it wasnt a really well thought of one. would kerry have done a better job? certainly not. i think hes scared of war, i think he's seen too much war (vietnam) hes scared and he resorts more cautious and "safe" tactics. but then like Abraham Lincoln said, "To test a man's character, give him power."

alvino said:
but one thing was that he didnt have a exit strategy, or if he did, it wasnt a really well thought of one

You know that's a load of crap. We aren't exiting until the job is done. The exit strategy is this: finish the job and then leave.

i think he's seen too much war (vietnam) hes scared and he resorts more cautious and "safe" tactics. but then like Abraham Lincoln said, "To test a man's character, give him power."

He spent four months in Vietnam on a swift boat. I hardly think that's anything to be proud of. My uncle rather spent 24 months leading a platoon of marines.

And you misuse that quote.

Back
Top Bottom