Go Back   Computer Forums > Welcome To Computer Forums .org > Social Lounge | Off Topic
Join Computer forums Today

Old 06-25-2008, 09:18 AM   #1
Default woooooooooohhhhhhhhhh

So happy guys, I just learnt book keeping and how to do VAT in accountance, I'm learning still but I think I can do VAT now really well, I did a VAT for a big company and I did it all correct but I left a few papers out that I did'nt understand, if I did then I'd of done it 100% but I did it all correct but got abit well, mixed up with the last few papers so I left them to my boss as for now I'd say I did 98.5% of the VAT properley, i'm well happy.

I mean, guys does anyone know or does accountance? Because now atm I work full time learning and doing the proper work and the more I work the more subjects I know, now when am older and feel as if I can do most things I will not need certificates will I? I mean i'll be my own boss, do you think ill get client if I can do their work at better rates the other accountants, I mean I could say I've trained with a 30year expreinced chartered accountant. Would this go down right ?

IAntDemo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2008, 03:36 PM   #2
Golden Master
Default Re: woooooooooohhhhhhhhhh

certificates will still go down better IMO ,

anyhows did you not do accountancy at UNI cos thats the more traditional entry route into accountancy
i know i hope one day to go into law and practice as a solicitor as accountancy isnt my particular field , i know in both the law degree and the LPC there are units to do with finance and i know if becoming a solicitor dosent go to well i can go into business of some kind with my law degree
Desktop-AMD Athlon 64 X2 6000+-2GB Elixer DDR2 800 250gb+500gb+500gb+120gb
Laptop-Apple Macbook Pro 13" Intel core i5(2.3ghz) 4gb Ram 320gb hard drive
muz is offline   Reply With Quote