Woohoooo!!!!!!!

Would it necessarily be bad if you let your parachute out a few thousand feet earlier...that way you can enjoy some more time up there..?

So it's roughly $400 for everything. I'm sure when you're doing something like that, you must have video and pictures to show you did it. I'm willing to pay that much for the picts and vids. I know for sure I'm going to be doing that one of these days. It's on my "To Do List" before I die, lol.

localhost said:
Would it necessarily be bad if you let your parachute out a few thousand feet earlier...that way you can enjoy some more time up there..?

Earlier, I suppose, but why, Freefalling is the GREATEST part.

But I have to say, It gets COLD up at those altitudes....Brrrr

i wish i could do that, i'm not scared of hights, but I would probly never do that. i would end up having a stroke or something, or go into cardiac arrest, or have a heart attack. you know.

It's like a rush, sort of like going on the rides at Six Flags. If you can handle that, the skydiving is sort of like that but you're completely free from everything. You probably fall a lot faster too, but that is the fun part. Make sure you use the restroom before you go on the plane, lol.

TRDCorolla said:
It's like a rush, sort of like going on the rides at Six Flags. If you can handle that, the skydiving is sort of like that but you're completely free from everything. You probably fall a lot faster too, but that is the fun part. Make sure you use the restroom before you go on the plane, lol.

Let's not sugarcoat it for them now TRD, Skydiving is in a league of its own. The BIGGEST of all Thrills.

The bathroom, Yes I would recommend going before you go.

Its a little rougher for the males jumping, for the simple fact we have some important things that get in the way of the Straps. Normally fixing yourself in public is a no no and wrong, down there, Its normal. Its a must because you dont want "anything" getting under a strap when your chute is deployed.!!Ouch.

Lol, I think I was understating it with the Six Flags comment. Actually experiencing it is probably a lot different than looking at a picture of it or even a video. It looks slow motion when you in the air like that but I'll bet the free fall disorient you a bit initially because of the speed. But wow, 1 minute to drop 10,000 feet. That's fast. So you deploy the chute at 5,000 feet?

5,500 to be exact. Disoriented, I didnt feel any. Minute we jumped, first words out of my mouth were, YEA, WOOHOO!!!!

Is it similar to the Splash Mountain ride at Disneyland where it freefalls at the end? At the intial jump, that is? I felt a little disoriented on that one while going down vertically. My gut went up to my stomach.

Back
Top Bottom