Woohoo! I'm a guru!

Bahawolf said:
Thanks alot man.. ;)

Thanks to everyone in fact for helping me out become active in this community.

I really haven't thanked everyone, and I'll take the chance to do so now. The thing I've been saying since I've returned is this is really a community. Its not just a website that you'll go to and get bored of, its something else. I've grown close to the people here, and I can relate to alot of them in personal ways.. which is great. Because of the community being here, I have gained not only knowledge technically, but also friendships and personal accomplishments.

I wish that everyone could gain what this community really has, and reap the benefits that it offers as I have. I only hope that everyone remains here, because the truth is that the members do make the place a great place to be. Beyond the spam and hardships this community has had, is a core of wonderful things, and wonderful people.

Once again, to all of you for letting me have that, thank you.

I probably went through the same feelings. At first when i joined and was around 300-400 posts i made a quite a few long absences because at that point it did just feel like another website to eventually get bored of but i will admit too, that if you stick around long enough you start to feel that sense of community that you speak of. It's nice and it keeps you coming back once you experience it.

Congratulations, your posts are all pretty sound and helpful, and detailed...

So well deserved

Back
Top Bottom