Woohoo! I'm a guru!

Congrats Bahawolf! I just became a Guru too, but I didn't feel the need to let everyone know, I don't know why. But congrats!

cool your a guru now ... so whats next for you? anyways 99 you have to be a guru before your a mod ? huh, well mayne Baha will make it good luck! so sorry almost forgot Congrats

Congrats!

Hackslayer, all you need to be a mob is to be active and helpfl in forums...as well as reporting. That is all regardless of the posts :)

Hackslayer said:
cool your a guru now ... so whats next for you? anyways 99 you have to be a guru before your a mod ? huh, well mayne Baha will make it good luck! so sorry almost forgot Congrats
Thanks alot man.. ;)

Thanks to everyone in fact for helping me out become active in this community.

I really haven't thanked everyone, and I'll take the chance to do so now. The thing I've been saying since I've returned is this is really a community. Its not just a website that you'll go to and get bored of, its something else. I've grown close to the people here, and I can relate to alot of them in personal ways.. which is great. Because of the community being here, I have gained not only knowledge technically, but also friendships and personal accomplishments.

I wish that everyone could gain what this community really has, and reap the benefits that it offers as I have. I only hope that everyone remains here, because the truth is that the members do make the place a great place to be. Beyond the spam and hardships this community has had, is a core of wonderful things, and wonderful people.

Once again, to all of you for letting me have that, thank you.

Back
Top Bottom